– A week dedicated to the theme of Product Development.
– Tour with a visit to 7 companies on the theme of machine and line maintenance.
– Japan Study Tour dedicated to company visits and training in dōjō with Old Boys Toyota.
– Japan Kaizen Tour reserved to a group of Chinese managers.
– A week for visits to Japanese companies that apply TPS in health and production facilities; training with Old Boys Toyota.
– Study tour to Japan in search of the Lean declination of the 4th industrial revolution
– Japan Study Tour on the topic “Safety, Energy and Respect for the environment”.
– Study Tour to Japan on logistics themes with visits to fairs, logistics facilities, logistics operators and logistics areas of manufacturing companies.
– Journey of in-depth study on the development and use of new technologies (IoT, robotics, sensors, digitalisation …) in Japanese factories and companies.
– Japan Sudy Tour on “Machine Tools” with visits to Japanese machine tool manufacturers and the JIMTOF 2018 Exhibition.
– Lean Japan Study Tour on the development of TPS and kaizen activities with training with former Toyota managers and participatory management.
Various Study Tours in Italy and Europe at the request of organizations from various parts of the world.